Effective as of: 3rd January 2023
1. Collection of Information
We collect personal and non-personal information from You to allow You the usage of Our Website, within the permissible parameters of the data privacy laws of India and other jurisdictions. Each time You enter or access Our Website, the non-personal information, such as Your Internet Protocol address(s), the address of the last URL You visited prior to accessing Our Website, Your browser and platform type, Your browser language and so on may be collected by Us.
We may collect Your personal information in various ways, including but not limited to, user information submitted at the time of entering, using, or accessing Our Website, or in connection with any registration for other activities or feature offered through Our Website. IRONWASP will collect Your personally identifiable information only if You voluntarily submit such information to Us.
You can always refuse to supply personally identifiable information, except that it may prevent You from using, accessing, or entering the Website, or certain specific features of the Website. Personally identifiable information includes such things as Your name, address, company information, area of interest, e-mail address, and so on.
We do not store any personal data entered by You during the online payment, such as Your account number, card number, PIN, password, or any information of like nature (Collectively called “Financial Data”).
2. Use of Information
We may collect and use Your information for the following purposes:
- We may use Your information to control Your access to Our Website, to communicate with You, customize Your experience by providing information that may be useful or interesting to You.
- We may use the email address to send administrative information, changes in account settings, changes to Our Website, or any updates pertaining to the Website.Apart from this, if Users choose to opt -in to Our mailing list, they will receive periodic emails that may relate to Our activities, related information, etc.
- Your information may also be used for responding to any of Your inquiries, questions, and / or any other requests or to contact You for queries regarding Your account with Us.
- We may use the Users information to analyse the use of the Website, and the people visiting and using the Website for improving the features of the Website.Further, the information provided by You may also be used to help Us in responding to Your requests and support needs more efficiently.
- We may also share Your information with any third parties including any government departments if the disclosure of such information is required by law or is based on any order by a court of competent jurisdiction.
3. Protection of your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices, and security measures to protect Your personal information against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, We cannot guarantee the security of any information obtained through an unauthorized entry or use, hardware, or software failure, and other factors that may compromise the security of user information at any time.
We set cookies on the Website, by third parties like Google Analytics, Hotjar and Inspectlet, in order to help Us with the analytics of the Website and provide You with improved use of the Website. The collection and retention of information by these third parties, through the cookies, are governed by their own privacy policies, and We are not liable for the data collected and retained by the third parties.
You may reset the cookies to refuse such access by the third parties. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can usually modify Your browser setting to decline cookies if You prefer.
5. Security and Confidentiality
We understand and recognize that privacy on the Internet is very important. We take all the reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of the information disclosed by You and will not disclose the information on any other website. We provide creation of OTP based accounts accessed via SMS and Email verifications, which can be accessed only by You. We advise You to not share Your OTP with any other person and always log out before closing the browser window.
The Website may contain links to other apps and websites. You understand that these linked sites are not under Our control, and We are not responsible for the contents of such linked sites. These links have been provided to You only as a convenience and the inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by Us of such parties or any association with such sites or its operators.
6. Third Party Disclosure
We will not disclose any of Your information to any third parties unless We are bound by law to do so. We may however disclose it to Our trusted service providers or suppliers who help Us in providing access and use of the Website to You.